Spring is just around the corner in Texas Hill Country! After the friendly, experienced team of Burroughs Landscaping has your outdoor living space just as you have envisioned, it is time to relax and enjoy family, friends and just plain relaxing.
Most of us live close to neighbors so there are a few things Burroughs Landscaping suggests to keep in mind as the warmer months draw near and we will be outdoors more often.
- When blowing leaves or cutting grass, dispose of them properly rather than blowing into a neighbor's yard. If painting, stay far enough away from vehicles, houses, and other personal items to ensure paint doesn't blow.
- During windy spring months, if trees or branches fall into your yard or your neighbor's, clean them up to keep the neighborhood neat.
- Try to avoid using noisy lawn equipment early in the morning or late into the evening hours.
- Keep weeds away from property lines to avoid them creeping into a neighbor's yard.
- Avoid bright lights shining toward a neighbor's home at night, and be conscious of music volume after a reasonable hour.
- Most of us delight in the tinkling of wind chimes, but for some people the constant chimes may be annoying. If your neighbors are close, be considerate and take them down when not outside enjoying them.
- Be aware of where cars are parked, especially when having visitors. Confirm neighbor's drives and mailboxes are not blocked.
- Keep debris, such as car parts, yard tools, scrap wood and even toys in the back yard to avoid cluttering curb appeal in your neighborhood.
If you have a sandpaper neighbor who does any of the above, consider the circumstances. Perhaps they are elderly and not able to rake leaves, or are going through a difficult time. Consider asking if they need help with picking papers up from the drive each day. If concerns persist, contact Burroughs Landscaping to add attractive trees, fences or other hardscaping to minimize unappealing views, lights or noise.
Burroughs Landscaping offers outstanding service and innovative ideas with landscaping tailored to Xeriscaping in Hill Country Texas. The experienced team enjoys landscaping in Kerrville, Hunt, Ingram, Fredericksburg, Boerne, Bandera, Comfort, San Antonio and Mountain Home. Burroughs works with home owners, builders and general contractors and considers the location, topography, aesthetics and aspirations of each client.